5 July 2016

Lime Crime Cosmetics Venus Palette



Top Row: Venus, Shell, Aura, Creation.
Bottom Row: Icon, Rebirth, Divine, Muse.

I managed to get my hands on this palette (after much 'urm'ing and 'err'ing) through an app called Depop. If you haven't heard of the app it's most like eBay apart from you don't get charged anything until you sell. Many people create stores on the app due to its low fees and great reputation! I found this on a girls page, username 'melissawhiteex', and I must say she has a great range of make-up and is definitely worth a look! I paid £15 with first class delivery and the girl who owns the shop was fantastic at communicating with me! This palette has never been used and even arrived with the plastic cover still on! Its a beautiful range of browns and burgandy's making it very wearable! The colours are also well pigmented apart from Aura on me as I'm very pale at the moment, though that was solved with a wet packing brush! I love the fact that there's a range of undertones in this palette making every shade either different by being cool or warm toned. The day after it arrived I did my make-up using the palette and I must say I'm pretty proud of the finish! I'm a self taught with make-up and pretty much stick with the same technique and make sure everything is well blended together! It just goes to show a little practice can go a long way. My look and the full details are all listed below also if you want to find my shop on Depop my user name is: brookeeii



Face: Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation No.52, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair, NYX Translucent Setting Powder, Maybelline Master Contour Powder in Medium, Revolution Cosmetics Setting Spray.

Brows: Rimmel Brow Wow in Medium Brown, Bodyshop Clear Mascara and Brow Gel. 

Eyes: Venus Palette - Aura: Packed All Over the Lid, Creation: Through the Crease/ Outer V and Lower Lash Line, Muse: Very Outer V (smaller detail brush) and Very Outer Lash Line, Rimmel Super Curler Mascara. 

Lips: Candy K by Kylie Cosmetics (post and review soon).

Lucy XO 

No comments:

Post a Comment