19 July 2016

One Brand Tutorial : Collection Make-up



I recently did an order with Superdrug as they had an amazing 3 for 2 offer on and decided I wanted to start doing a One Brand series. I've seen these on YouTube and really enjoy watching people try out a new make-up brand and play with their collections! I decided to start with Collection firstly because I have used some of their products before and also because they are super cheap and affordable! At the bottom of this post there's a look I created using the products I purchased and I'm super please with them!



This is a brilliant little set! I chose the Blonde kit just because the Brunette one looks very dark and I like my brows to look quiet natural. There's three powder shades included in the set as well as a brow gel and angled brush which makes it a great affordable kit! The only difference with my Brow Wow Rimmel Kit is that there isn't a spooly included which was a little dis-heartening but I do have a long handled one! I'm also not sure about the shades, I opted for the middle brown but it felt a little red based for my skin tone and it was rather difficult to blend at the beginning.


This contour palette is lovely! The pan size is great with it being neither too big or small, I also like that the brown is more grey based rather than an unnatural orange! There's also a cute little mirror in the case (although it is rather slim!) which is a lovely little touch! This was exactly the same, if not identical, to my Master Contour apart from it once again lacks the brush. 


This palette is a great dupe for the Naked palette as it has a range of mattes and glittery shades allowing you to make loads of eye shadow looks out of one palette. I think its a great starter palette if you just want to play around with make-up and don't have a huge budget! I've loved playing around with it and love the fact that the shades are so wearable, the only thing is that if you want a burst of colour in the middle you have the pack a lot of shadow on!


Face: Lasting Perfection Foundation £5.99, Sheer Loose Powder £2.99 and Contour Kit £4.19. 

Brows: Blonde Brow Kit £3.99.

Eyes: Nude Bronze Eye-Shadow Palette £3.99 (Ivory All Over, Ochre in the Center, Golden Brown and Nutty Through Crease), Extreme Black 24hr Felt Tip Liner Eyeliner £2.99 and Colour Lash Mascara £1.99.

Lucy XO


No comments:

Post a Comment