21 July 2016

Sweet Peach Palette Look



Left to Right: Nectar, Georgia, Just Peachy, Bellini and Luscious.

I was so excited when you guys voted in a poll over on my twitter (@lucybrooke_) to say you would LOVE to see a look with the Too Faced Sweet Palette! I raved about this when it arrived as the colours are super pigmented and the whole palette just smells divine! I used the shades above to create my look but you could honestly make a thousand eye looks with this palette! It's the perfect spring/summer shadow shades and it's definitely coming with me on holiday! Follow me on twitter if you want to have your say on what goes up on my blog! 



Face: Boujois Healthy Mix Foundation in no. 52, Collection Lasting Perfection Concelaer in Fair, NYX Translucent Setting Powder, Maybelline Master Contour Powder in Medium, Revoltion Cosmetics Setting Spray.

Brows: Rimmel Brow Wow in Medium Brown, The Bodyshop Clear Mascara and Brow Gel.

Eyes: Sweet Peach Eye-shadow Palette Nectar all over lid, Georgia and Just Peachy in crease, Bellini and Luscious on center of the lid, Rimmel Super Curler Mascara, Collection Extreme 24hr Black Eye Liner.

Lips: Model Co. Lip Liner and New Look Lipstick in Mink. 

Lucy XO 

No comments:

Post a Comment