23 July 2016

What's in my Holiday Make-up Bag?




Firstly please do not think I am some packing God and managed to get all this into that small make-up bag! (Which is free when you order 3+ make-up pieces from Superdrug right now!) I pack my palettes separately in between my clothes so that they're safe.
 As I'm going away this summer (probably already spamming you with hundreds of holiday pictures and I will not be sorry) I thought I'd show you exactly what I'm taking with me in my make-up bag! Its genuinely not as large as it looks but I wanted to make sure I could have some variety! I also try not to wear much make-up unless were going out to somewhere nice so I wont be slapping it on every day! 


This Picture, Face: Boujois Healthy Mix in No.53 (as I'll be a bit more tanned), Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair, Rimmel Super Curler Mascara, Maybelline Master Precise Eye- Liner.


This Picture, Face: Rimmel Brow This Way, Body Shop Clear Mascara and Brow Gel, Maybelline Master Sculpt, The Balm Mary Lou-Manizer, NYX Transulcent Setting Powder, Nivea Post Shave Balm (I use as a Primer) Revolution Make-up Fixing Spray.


This Picture, Lips: New Look Lipstick in Mink, MAC Honey Love, NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel, Maybelline Lip Liner, ColourPop Lippie Stick in Cookie, Model &Co Lip Enhancer. 


This Picture, Eyes: Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette, Naked Basics 2. 

I feel like I have a comfortable selection of make-up without it being too excessive right?
 I chose two eye-shadow palettes just because the Naked Basics is my go-to everyday but the Sweet Peach is perfect for summer and has some gorgeous metallic's in! Everything else is pretty much what I wear on a daily basis for foundations and powders! On holiday I simply play with the eyes and lips a little more and keep the base as light and simple as possible!
 Do you have any holiday must haves?

Lucy XO 




No comments:

Post a Comment