21 September 2016

I Went to London Fashion Week with Maybelline!


I can't believe I can say that I have attended LFW let alone with Maybelline one of my favorite make-up companies! I wanted to share pictures with you guys and let you all have a 'behind-the-scenes' look at the Maybelline section. During the event we were treated to passes to the showrooms and got to look around at the stalls of the shows and lust over the designer wear. 




Yes that is a lip light made from Lipsticks...

We were also treated to a make-up tutorial by Neil Young one of the many talented make-up artists at LFW who works directly with Maybelline. He taught us loads of tricks of the trade and gave us two makeup looks, one being natural and light the other being high drama and grungy. His work amazed me by the fact he didn't see products as products instead as textures and colours! Who knew you could use the original Baby Lips to create a super glossy metallic eye look?




Of course the Maybelline girls were all fabulous and treated us like royalty for the entire event. They also treated us to the whole Vivid Matte Liquid Lipstick collection which includes 8 gorgeous liquid lipsticks that are currently being used at LFW on the runway! (Post soon)


I also want to say a massive thank you to my friend Sarah (@ohitssare) who invited me to the event as she is a member of the Maybelline Squad. I had a fabulous day all round and we even had time for a Five Guys before and a quick shop in TKMaxx. I really hope I get another opportunity to attend a LFW event as they honestly make you feel like someone special! 

Lucy XO

Follow me on BlogLovin': bloglovin.com/blogs/lucy-s-brooke-18204551

No comments:

Post a Comment