24 September 2016

TKMaxx Haul


I need to confess firstly to you guys that I very rarely go into TKMaxx as I hate the fact that it always looks like a jumble sale however I may now start visiting them more frequently. After seeing several people post about getting their hands on designer make-up at there local TKMaxx Stores I thought that I should pop into mine and have a nosey! I managed to get my hands on two Nars products and a Too Faced kit all at a fraction of the price they retail at. 



Nars Lipstick Shade Christina 1066

I picked up this Nars Lipstick but there was a choice of two shades, the other being a bright Barbie pink shade. I knew instantly that I would never wear that shade but the metallic sheen of this colour made me think it would be great for Autumn/Winter. I love the fact that its a subtle metallic and has a nude feel to it. Nars Lipsticks retail between £17.50-£24 but I managed to get this shade for £9.99 which is a great bargain buy!



Nars Scorching Sun Duo

This palette is a great idea as it gives you a lighter transition shade and a darker outer v shade making it so much easier to make an eye look! There's also a mirror inside and the shadows are super pigmented as you would expect. I love this as an alternative everyday look as it has a more orange tone to my normal brown shades that I reach for. The Nars Duo Eyeshadows retail at £25 but I paid £12.99 for this from the TKMaxx website as the ones in store had all been broken. (On of the downfalls of looking in store so make sure you check the palette you pick up!) 





Too Faced Cat Eyes Set

I think this is the best find of all, I knew that the pigment would be amazing and the product super cute as I've owned many Too Faced Products before. I love the fact that the kit even includes wet/dry liners and a how-to guide to help you create some staple Cat Eye looks. This set is great, as are all the Too Faced sets, and I can't wait to play with it! The retail price for this product is £35 but I only paid £9.99 which is amazing!


I'm super excited about all of the products I managed to pick up and am now definitely going to look in TKMaxx more often for make-up bargains. I'd recommend that anyone has a little look in their as they also do some amazing face masks and other beauty bits as well as make-up! 

Lucy XO

Follow me on Bloglovin': https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/lucy-s-brooke-18204551



No comments:

Post a Comment