2 December 2016

Blogmas Day 2 - The 'Must Have' ABH Palette


I hope you're all super excited for this post as it includes one of the top items on my wishlist: The Modern Renaissance palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills. I recently purchased this beautiful palette from Cult Beauty when I received an email stating that it had come back into stock after months of waiting! I can now see why every beauty guru says it's a must-have!


The palette includes a lovely range of neutral and warm tone shadows that scream Autumn. I love using the lighter colours as a bade as they help when blending out the darker, rich red and transition colours. The palette also comes with a double ended brush, one end being a fluffy blender the other being more dense, however I doubt I'll use this due to owning every Spectrum Collections Brush. This palette would be perfect as a gift as there are so many options on different looks you can create, the brush also makes it feel like a complete set.

Lucy XO




No comments:

Post a Comment