5 December 2016

Blogmas Day 5 - A Stocking Filler


I thought that during Blogmas it would also be a good idea to highlight little beauty pieces that would be perfect as stocking fillers or little presents. The first beauty product I chose was a lip product because I have far too many but that does mean I know a good'un when I get it! The Maybelline Vivid Mattes were part of a goody bag that I received during London Fashion Week and since then I have been loving them! Luckily I have the whole collection and there are so many options. I even used the purple and red to create a vamp-y lip at Halloween! 

The nudes are available in a pink/brown undertone and there are some gorgeous reds/oranges available in the collection. Of course it would be lovely to receive them all but I can imagine these being super cute when placed in pairs with a piece of Christmas ribbon to tie them together! 


Lucy XO


No comments:

Post a Comment