2 August 2016

10 July Favourites


Model&Co Lip Enhancer, Loreal Super Liner, OPI Nail Polish in Got Myself Into A Jam-Balaya, Kylie Cosmetics in Candy K, Primark Beauty Sponge, Benefit Gimme Brow, Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette, NYX Translucent Setting Powder, New Look Lipstick in Mink, Rimmel 25hr Lasting Foundation. 

I thought this post would be a fab way of letting you guys know what I have been loving in this month! There's a few new products in this post as well as some holy-grails that I simply had to tell you guys about. My firm favorites this month have been the Rimmel 25hr Lasting Foundation, the Loreal Super Liner and the NYX Translucent Powder all of which I am now using on a daily basis. 
I love my Bourjois foundation but I do find it doesn't last as long as I would like and this foundation is just great for nights out and hot summer days! If you know me you know I love a winged eyeliner and I have recently been trying out the Loreal Super Liner as its super slim and makes a lovely point! I always play around with different eyeliner products as I find that each one is different so would love to know if there's any you love! The NYX Powder is great to stop creasing under the eyes and I love the fact that it completely mattes the area where it is placed.  
Adding to that the Primark Beauty Sponge has been a great cheap cosmetics buy and I am super happy that I went to Oxford Street to buy one! I got a couple of freebies in magazines this month including the Benefit Gimme Brow and sadly it is coming to an end! The great thing about freebies means you can try without worrying you've paid the full price for the item and hopefully you will fall in love. I am definitely buying this in full size when I get back from my holidays! The Model&Co Lip Enhancer was also a freebie but this time I knew I would love it as I have repurchased this item so many times and I recommend it to everyone!


Following my Review on my Lip Kits you may be confused as to why I placed a Kylie Lip Kit in my favorites but I have fallen in love with this. The shade is still not what I thought it would be but now I have a tan its a little more of a light nude. The formulas are great and I never dismissed that, all I believe is that the colours aren't exactly as they are advertised, which many people will agree with me on. I love the product but I do still wish that Kylie showed true colour swatches on different skin tones as clearly it does look different on everyone!


I absolutely adore light peach nails over summer (that and metallic ones) and this OPI Nail Polish was a great choice! I started using its recently and have had my nails painted with it many times now! I love the colour and OPI as a brand and it really does say something if I find myself having my nails painted the same colour more than once!


I recently did a look using this palette and I must say I really love it for summer! There are so many eye looks you can create with this one palette and it's really great if you want to treat yourself to a higher end product. I've loved playing around with this palette and it's definitely coming with me on my summer holiday this year!


The New Look Beauty Range is simply fabulous and I absolutely adore their Lipsticks. This shade is Mink and I love it as an everyday lipstick especially in summer. It's a great pink/nude and sits lovely on my skin tone! I highly recommend having a look at their make-up range and I really want to try out some of their other products. 

I'd love to know what your favorites of the month have been so I can give some of them a try! Let me know in the comments below! 

Lucy XO



No comments:

Post a Comment