8 December 2016

Blogmas Day 8 - A Stocking Filler


When I attended the Blogoshpere Christmas Market  I received a gorgeous Christmas stocking filled with goodies from the company 7th Heaven. Since then I have been using these masks rigorously and even re-purchased my favourites! I'm recommending these masks as they are a great stocking filler and are truly amazing considering how cheaply price they are. There's also a great range of different masks a flavours (I do not know how you term what they're made from) making it so easy to pick up 3 or 4 as a small gift. 

There's a range of face masks as well as foot, hair and new hand masks which all give great results and leave your skin feeling super fresh! My favourites are the face peels. After seeing people do these with amazing results I really wanted to try on but they are a little off putting! I've use 2 so more and went out and bought another 5 as they do wonders on blackheads and any dirt in the pores of the skin! I also have coloured hair and have been loving using their hair masks to keep it in tip-top condition!

Lucy XO


No comments:

Post a Comment