9 December 2016

Blogmas Day 9 - Birch Box



I recently took a trip to Selfridges on Oxford Street after seeing that one of my favourite companies, Birch Box, had a stall in the beauty section! Birch Box are an online subscription company where you pay to receive a random box of goodies every month. From 23rd October - 28th December You are able to go and hand pick a one off box for £15 no strings attached! There's a great range of items and brands to choose from which also get swapped just as the online items do, I of course raided the beauty section!


So what's in my box?
 I headed straight for the Spectrum Unicorn Tears Beauty Blender that I knew I would use and love as I love this company. There's a choice of two colours, pink and lilac, and the sponge is great quality too - Usually retails at 
Next I picked up a sample size Frat Boy blush from The Balm Cosmetics. Although on the small side I think this would be perfect to use as a natural crease colour as it's a gorgeous pink.
Then the ModelCo Lip and Blush Tint in Peachy Keen. I've never used a tint version of a blush as I've always stuck to powder versions so the fact that this can be used both on lips an cheeks really fascinated me! I can't wait to try it out! 
The LOC item is a stick eye-shadow. Seeing as I have been loving my NewLook version of these for early morning when I am normally running late I thought I may as well pick one up! I love smearing these all over the lid then using a natural brown shadow to blend it out and I'm done. They're so simple to use and give a great every day result.
The Lord and Berry Lipstick is a sample size in the colour Black Red which I am pretty sure I'll never use. It's such a vamp-y dark lipstick that I can only ever imagine using it to create an ombre look.
And because you get to pick 6 items and I had already raided everything from the beauty picks I grabbed one of the super cute leather (yes real leather) key rings.


Inside the box you also get a set of stickers to personalised you box and a little brochure that tells you all about the products on offer! The box come in two design, blue (pictured) and holographic, and I love the fact that you can personalise it as a gift!

Grab your friend (or yourself) one of these boxes until the 28th December!

Lucy XO

No comments:

Post a Comment