5 October 2016

Kylie Cosmetics Haul


Last time I was a little disappointed in the products that I bought from Kylie Cosmetics so you may be surprised to see me reviewing them again! I decided to pick up a few more of her Lip Kits (New Shades of Exposed and Dirty Peach) and one of her Birthday Edition items the Cream Eye-shadow in Copper. 




This Cream Eye-Shadow is so pretty and super pigmented! The only thing I do not like however is the almost crocodile skin effect it leaves after being applied for a while. It seems to bunch up and crease really easily if you try and layer the colour more than one layer thick. It's also rather hard to blend out however I manged with my Morphe 35OM palette to create a light blend right on the outside of the copper creme effect. 




I decided to add in my original Candy K shade of the lip kit just to help you guys with colour comparison. Each of these shades are a form of nude, Dirty Peach is obviously a peachy nude and Exposed is a true brown nude. I would say that if you're looking to switch up your nudes then Dirty Peach is a great choice however if you're like me and love a great staple nude then Candy K is your pink based nude and Exposed is the brown based. All the kits come with that sweet scent that Kylie Cosmetics are known for and they dry super quickly. I must say these aren't as long lasting as I would like but they are rather good at staying put all day without cracking. 

I really want to know what your just favorite Kylie products are and if you managed to get your hands on any of her birthday pieces!

Lucy XO

Follow me on BlogLovin': bloglovin.com/blogs/lucy-s-brooke-18204551


No comments:

Post a Comment