27 August 2016

Dew the Hoola Freebie Alert!



I thought that I should really let you guys know that Elle are including a super fab freebie in their magazine this month! I recently reviewed this product in my How To: Do the Hoola post and showed you guys how to use it and I must say I have been loving this product ever since! I had never used a liquid bronzer before this product but I can now see why so many people rave about them. They are fab for creating a more natural contour that is perfect for day to day use! 


Elle have also included a little page telling you how to use the product in order to get the best from it which I think is a lovely touch to include in the magazine. It is also super helpful to give you a starter if you're a novice like me with liquid bronzers. I'd love for you guys to let me know if you manage to get your hands on this fab freebie! The magazine is only £4.10 which makes it so worth it to have a play with a new product. 

Lucy XO

No comments:

Post a Comment