7 September 2016

eBay Palettes : Neutral Mattes

I recently wrote a post on the eBay Eye-shadows Palettes I had purchased after seeing Taylor (tmaemakeup) Snapchat about them. I explained how they only cost £2.99 and I was really excited to see how they actually performed and the quality of the product. Via Twitter I asked which palettes you guys wanted me to try first and I'm glad to say it was the Neutral Mattes palette, The colours appear to be very similar to the Morphe 350M shades however there a few in a palette, either way I was still excited to try it! 



This was the eye look I created, I feel that this palette is far more on the day to day wear side but it has some great shades for you to play around with! Unfortunately the palette and the shades do not have a name but I have displayed below how I created this look. 


I went for a brown crease that was then deepened by a red and a black shadow to create more depth. I know that red shadows are very hard to create and their pigment is normally high but the have a powdery effect and although this is a gorgeous red it is VERY powdery. I made sure to conceal after I created the eye look and swept away the fallout before hand however it is something you have to bear in mind. I also feel that the lighter shades just aren't pigmented enough for my liking. The white I used to highlight my inner corner didn't really do much and I resulted in placing some of the Balm's Mary-Lou Manizer before going out. I suppose for a £2.99 palette you can't really complain!


Face: Boujois Healthy Mix Foundation, Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer, MUA Hydro Powder, Bahama Mam Contour Powder.
Brows: Rimmel Brow this Way Kit, BodyShop Clear Mascara.
Eyes: As Above and Loreal Super Liner, Maybelline Master Curler Mascara.
Lips: Maybelline Colour Drama Lip Pencil in Nude.

Lucy XO

All links are on previous eBay post.
Follow me on BlogLovin': https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/lucy-s-brooke-18204551

No comments:

Post a Comment