14 September 2016

eBay Palettes : Shimmer Neutrals

I am so super excited to bring you guys another make-up look that I've created using the palettes I bought from eBay. This is a super autumnal look and I love it!


I really wanted to see if the pigment in the shimmer shades truly comes through and can be packed on, I'm genuinely surprised by the outcome. I did spray some fixative onto my brush before applying however I found that using my finger to apply the copper shimmer was a lot more efficient. I also used the white shade as primer to make sure the shimmer showed up as much as possible.


I only used a few of the shades from the palette and I do tend to steer clear of shimmer shadows as they can be very difficult to get the pay off you want. However I am so surprised and shocked by this and I think everyone should buy this palette as it was was only £2.99. I even pushed the boat out and used some natural lashes as I felt this would really compliment the look. Plus the berry lip is a must have for Autumn and it's the one make-up trend I go nuts over so it really is never too early to wear a dark berry lip!



Face: Boujois Healthy Mix Foundation, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, MUA Hydro Powder, Nyx Translucent Powder, Maybelline Master Sculpt Contour Powder, The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer Highlight.
Brows: Rimell Brow this Way Kit and The BodyShop Clear Mascara.
Eye: As Above and Fleur deForce Eyelashes in Simply Fleur 
Lip: Maybelline Colour Sensational Lip Liner in 338 Midnight Plum and Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick in Glaston-Berry.

Lucy XO

All links for eBay palettes are on first eBay post.

Follow me on BlogLovin': bloglovin.com/blogs/lucy-s-brooke-18204551



No comments:

Post a Comment