14 July 2016

My Everyday Make-up Look


I thought I'd do a little post showing you guys what I use to create my everyday make-up look. I keep it pretty simple as I'm rather lazy but I do try and make the eyes my focal point by using natural colours and a winged liner. I've done winged liner since I was about 14, now I feel old, so I find it quiet easy for everyday use! 


Firstly I prime using the Nivea Men Post Shave Balm which minimises pores and makes a great base for foundations. I then use a damp Real Techniques Sponge to apply my Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation. I find that this leaves a really natural finish and is a good medium coverage for everyday wear. I then concealer under my eyes and over my scars to reduce any redness using the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair and set all of this in place using my NYX Translucent Powder. To highlight and contour I use one product which is my absolute holy grail, The Maybelline Master Contour Duo in Light is perfect for everyday use as it can be used to simply bronze the face or create a more dramatic contoured look!


For my eyebrows I use the Rimmel Brow This Way set which has both a powder and wax inside as well as the tools, I've raved about this product before and I will do many a time! I then use the Body Shop Clear (originally) Mascara and Brow Gel to set my hairs into place. The palette I use for my eyes is the Naked 2 by Urban Decay, I've loved this palette ever since I bought it and it is now a staple in my make-up bag! To create my wing I've tried many different products but the only one I can seem to get on with is a felt liner. Today I used the Maybelline Master Precise which is perfect as it has a really small nib making it so easy to make a good wing first time! My eyelashes are dead straight so I need all the help I can get, first I curl them and then I use this Rimmel Super Curler Mascara to make sure they hold for as long as possible!


To find off the look I set my makeup using the Make-up Revolution Pro Fix Fixing Spray to make my make-up last all day and stop it transferring onto any clothes. Then I either apply some lip cream or a light lip gloss and today I chose the NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel. 


Lucy XO

No comments:

Post a Comment